An Oldie but a Goodie

Hello on what is a very chilly morning here in the southwest of England.

Todays post is bought to you courtesy of "fed up being home" and "ooh what's in that box".

Fed up being home is how I felt when I was told I am not allowed to return to work for 2 months at least and Ooh what's in that box is looking through long abandoned card making supplies.

All I can say I am so glad I did look through the box as a nice quiet hour was spent making the following little beauts.


Now I used small card blanks approx. 4" x 4" square, a versafine black onyx inkpad, various polychrome pencils and a hero arts stamp set from way back.




The stamp set  is LL072 Peeking Posies, It is over 7yrs old and was and still is one of my favs, I remember watching a demonstration with a gentleman crafter by the name of Graham Hansford on watercolours and these stamps in the craft shop I worked in at the time, when I was a fledgling paper craft demonstrator and I was hooked on all things inky from that moment. So this set always bring back happy memories. Mr Hansford became a good friend and we would be seen giggling together at stamping demonstrations and trade shows in the uk. Sadly we lost touch as people do with the passage of time.

I am not sure if you can buy it new now but it is worth checking ebay just incase somebody is destashing their stamps.




The sentiments I believe are a stamping up set from around 5 years ago. So sorry I know it's frustrating when you see something you might like and it's not clear where they are from or if you can get them. I hope you excuse my tardiness, but sometimes its nice to re visit old friends, rather than keep chasing the shiny new!!

Till next time
Hugs XXX

Comments