Oh dear - New year!!!

Well what a way to start a New Year, thanks 2018!

I am off work poorly as I was taken ill on the 27th December finally giving in and going to MIU at the Cumberland centre on the 29th to be told to go straight to a&e. - I have several blood clots in both lungs. Test are being done and am off work at the moment.

So with plenty of time to watch podcast and read blogs etc.

I stumbled across The yarn hoarders podcast and she mentioned the adjustable apron pattern on Purl Soho's website. It is a free instruction/ tutorial, super easy and Ideal for Christmas gifts. you can find them HERE.

Now I would normally be able to buy the fabric, cut it out and get in done in one day when I am fit and healthy, well I had to pace myself as getting into the car (hubby drove|) literally did me in, I stubbornly went to the shop and purchased fabric to do the apron x2 (mixy matchy style for a couple). Came home and promptly went to bed for the rest of the day.

Day2: I managed to cut out the fabric, went to bed after for the rest of the day. I kid you not. I was exhausted.



Day 3: I sewed em,



Cheeky little logo button sewn on to the pocket corner, to make it look profesh.

This really is the simplest make if you can cut and sew straight lines you can make these;  But not when you are ill. I am exhausted again, Don't know how I will ever get back to work at this rate. Trying to do too much too soon is the words I know my doctor will be saying to me next week.



Comments