Wednesday 15th October

Good morning

Ain't it grand to wake up to wet miserable weather. Everything looks so grey and dull.

I am a little tired today, bosses have gone on their holidays and it is leaving staff to cover lots of shifts, I started at 5.45 am yesterday and finished at 3pm. With 9 deliveries (including the main one for the week) in that time with different suppliers, to check in pay, book into computer system and put away. Cook the pasties, pies, sausage rolls for the day, open the shop, open the lottery terminal and post office counter, all the while serving customers the day literally flew by.




Came home had a bit of tea then out to get a free haircut from my friend Pauline, we sat and chatted for over an hour and it was lovely. She is one of my oldest non crafting / non exercising friends and I realised I have neglected our friendship in pursuit of other activities.  Maybe neglected is too strong a word, but I have come to realise that It was nice just to chat and sit with her, no rushing around so have agreed to meet up with her again soon. Hopefully in 2 weeks on a friday night either in either home or a pub.

I am also hoping to go catch up with Karen(owner of fabric & paper) at some point this week - wishing John a speedy recovery, and also Elaine and Nova this Friday. Then I hope to rejoin Kathy out running soon.

I tend to hide away from friends and family when I am not good, Its nothing personal to them, it is my coping mechanism. I don't mean to hurt peoples feelings by not seeing them as often as I should but these few people have all come into my life and have created good times for me and hopefully them. I feel we may not see one another as often as we should - everyone leads such busy lives nowadays, its such a shame we all have to work so hard, but I know if any of these people needed me I would be there for them and vice versa.


I love all my friends muchly xxx


Comments