Oh my what a lovely day it is today, the sun is shining and I have heard a summer song on the radio.

Katrina and the waves - Walking on Sunshine.

I was really struggling yesterday, but I did go along to My running club last night and signed up as a non competitive runner for this year.

It was great to see some friendly faces, 
(Although one person needs to learn respect for the coaches and leaders especially if they want to be on the committee and not mutter insulting words to another leader about someone else. Not Adult behaviour at all. I for one won't vote for that particular person, as respect for others is a must have for criteria for me.)

OOh sorry little rant there. 

Tonight I am looking forward to a lovely evening with friends, we are going out for a relaxing meal, to say goodbye to a very trying week. 

Hope you have a lovely day whatever you are doing xx

Comments