It's only me!!

Sorry I know, I know. I come on here and apologise for my absence, promise to blog more and then disappear again.

Please forgive my tardiness, but with a little help from my GP, I hope to be around a bit more and with a little more oomph!

Well I was gutted last week as afore mentioned GP ruled me out of running the Bristol Half Marathon, but after quiet contemplation I realised it was for the best. I cannot just go jumping in and book these things without any proper training or distance covered (only ran this distance twice before, once was a trail half, no training there and the other was a midnight madness half out in the middle of dartmoor, well at midnight, no training there either). Both of which were booked on a whim.

So now I am going to train properly, for a few Halfs next year.

Diet wise I have given myself a good kick up the a*** and got back on track, lost 4lb in the last 2 weeks, 3lb to go to bring me back to my goal weight.

Ooh ooh, whilst I remember looksie what I got,

 

It came in this mornings post and is waiting for me to try on when I get home from work. I love it.

Crafting wise, mmmmmm!!! I am getting there, I have a quilt and a jumper on the go, and cardmaking seems to be a slow resurfacing of the mojo - but it's coming along. I have a couple of ideas going on in my head that I hope to create soon, and my classes are coming together too.

That's all for today

Chat soon

Xxxx

 

Comments

Tracy take care hun and don't overdo things. Keep up the good work with the diet and hope to see you soon in the shop. Love Alison xx