Another sneaky peek for you!

WHOO hoo the pick of the week, Crisalis launch for Crafters Companion on Create and Craft is getting ever closer. It will soon be Friday.

And I have another sneaky peek for you today!

I have chosen another one of the stamped images to use today, and again I got lost in the colouring, this one I love as my Mum has a Spaniel puppy called Ollie, so of course had to colour in his markings.

 

The rose was actually white, and I coloured it with my Spectrum noir pens to tone in with my coloured image.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Tracy xxx

Comments

julie_woolston said…
Stunning card Tracy, love the colours and the embossing is gorgeous.

Hugs Julie x
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it what a super stamp set if these two are anything to go on - beautiful card Tracy
jacqui x