Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Another sneaky peek for you!

Posted by tracy watkiss at 11:27

WHOO hoo the pick of the week, Crisalis launch for Crafters Companion on Create and Craft is getting ever closer. It will soon be Friday.

And I have another sneaky peek for you today!

I have chosen another one of the stamped images to use today, and again I got lost in the colouring, this one I love as my Mum has a Spaniel puppy called Ollie, so of course had to colour in his markings.

 

The rose was actually white, and I coloured it with my Spectrum noir pens to tone in with my coloured image.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Tracy xxx

2 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Tracy, love the colours and the embossing is gorgeous.

Hugs Julie x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it what a super stamp set if these two are anything to go on - beautiful card Tracy
jacqui x

 

Mama said there'll be ----- Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting