April Challenge For Just Tracys Challenge Blog.

I cannot believe it is April already, before you know it, we will be tucking into the easter eggs, and then looking forward to Summer and then yadda yadda yadda.

Well the theme this month over at www.justtracyschallenge.blogspot.com is a colour theme, ooh errr!! It was not a good one for me I have to say : Green, Yellow and White, I must admit, with the exception of foliage,  I rarely use green on my cards.

But hey ho, thats the point of a challenge. So here goes!!


I settled on using, a First Edition: family ties paper as my background, stamped a papermania urban stamp and coloured with promarkers, added a shaped card, decorated with ribbon and pearly doodahs.

CLEAN AND SIMPLE 
won out this month!

Pop on over and see the other DT members great creations, and try your luck at winning the voucher up for grabs!!!



Comments