WOW - Yep folks you guessed it, its my t.urn to host today

Have you Got your LUUUURVE on yet!!

Well I have well and truly made more Valentines projects this year than ever before LOL!!

This week sees my final valentine post.

The theme over the next few days
Cards for the men in our lives.

Well believe it or not, I found this one quite easy,
So for the first time in along time, my man is going to get a card. TEE HEE!!

Now as I have said before we don't valentine, but if I am going to do it, I AM GOING TO DO IT!! With full screaming lovey dovey cuteness.

So here we are!


The base card is a simple stepper card,  (pictoral tutorial on the wow blog) The image is a digi download from Cuddly Buddly, coloured with my copics, the wording - well thats where the powders come in, they were plain boring white chipboard letters, but with a bit of WOW!! They are transformed into glowing, glitzy, dazzling terms of endearment.
Add some ribbon (a girl can never have too much ribbon) and some sparkly gems (ditto) and bobs your uncle, etc.

Off to check out my fellow wowzers!

hugs
xxx 

Comments