Cough! Cough! Remember me!

I am so sorry I have been missing from blogland recently, but I have been super busy with work life and private life just lately it kind of wore me down!

 I have only just got back in the swing of things in the shop today,  after a demo for crafters companion at endsleigh last saturday, then travelling to and fro the midlands for a family funeral on Tuesday.

On my return I had the great news that I am now on the Demonstration and DT for WOW embossing powders. Some of you may recall me demoing them in the shop recently and heard me singing their praises, well I know lots of you are now loving them too.

I promise to be back soon with something pretty to show.

Tomorrow I am playing in the shop, showing off the new build a flower and paper kits from Crafts UK, why not pop in and say hello!!

hugs
Tracy xx

Comments