Happy Birthday Hubby!!

CRAFTING

Well I made this one before I went on my little break from work!

It is my hubbys birthday today and I had to be all organised with this one.


The image is a Cuddly Buddly one and I coloured the main figure with my Spetrum Noir Pens and then chalked the grass and the background.
Added a few craft time button embellishments and all done.


Today I succumbed and popped into the shop to see all the new goodies, oh my word the Kars christmas goodies are gorgeous.

 Life

Then we went off looking at clothes and wowee!! I am so chuffed I had to buy a size 14 jean this time last year I was looking at going into a size 20. Going to wear them out tonight, we are just going to the local pub for a celebratory drink for Dales Birthday.

Reading

On my kindle! - Which I love - The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl  which is taken from an amazing blogger and her weight loss journey, sad, funny and inspirational.

Eating

Brekkie:  porridge, semi skimmed milk and a banana   7pp
Dinner: Turkey salad wrap, french fries crisps     8pp
Tea: Chicken in BBQ sauce, new pot, Veg  10pp

ww bar and a drinkie 4pp

Total 29pp


Comments

Jill said…
Great to see you today Tracy, have a nice evening with Dale! Jill x